Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Night Time At The Beach

A couple days ago I arrived at the beach, one of my favorite places in the world. The sand between your toes, the sound of the waves crashing against the sand, the smell of the salt air, near the ocean time slows down and the world around you quiets; what better surrounds could one ask for. I don’t know what it is about an ocean, lake, or river, but I have always enjoyed being close to water, especially the ocean! For me the water has always had a calming effect, it quiets the mind and is good for the soul. Plus nothing beats a beach sunset! 

“At the beach, life is different. A day moves not from hour to hour but leaps from mood to moment. We go with the currents, plan around the tides, follow the sun. We measure happiness by we can hold…nothing we can catch. Everywhere…life is jumping and elusive and momentously momentary.”
~Sandy Gingras

Post a Comment

0 Comments