Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sandwich Shop of Plato Wraps in SM Jazz Mall

I'm beginning to enjoy passing by SM Jazz Mall if I need to grab something quick to eat. Or to escape the madness of the malls during the holidays. One by one, the restaurants are opening so I've included the ones I haven't been to in my list.


Before heading to my workplace the other day, I decided to pass by Sandwich Shop of Plato Wraps which is located at one of the walkway leading towards the grocery section of SM Supermarket.


The air conditioning wasn't working well when I visited. Or perhaps it was turned low since my visit was during the lean hours.


I like the cozy interiors.


The ceiling is quite high so the small space didn't seem stifling.


Time to order some food.


The visible preparation area.


I had the Croque Madame - "pono bread, French mustard, smoked ham, parsley, bechamel sauce, egg, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese".


I was pleasantly surprised that the sandwich size was quite big.


Delicious, too.


My other sandwich was Black Bean Burger - "multigrain bun, egg-free mayonaise, catsup, black bean patty, romaine, tomato, alfalfa".


This would be a good option for vegetarians.


The patty was quite pleasant in taste and seasoned well. It wasn't bland or boring.


I used to be a big fan of Plato Wraps when I was managing a restaurant in Greenhills. The wraps were convenient and affordable.


For the sake of nostalgia, I got Plato Wraps Sampler - "4 pieces mini wraps of chicken, tuna, ham and cheese, very veggie".


My favorite even way before is the tuna wrap. Simple, no nonsense flavors.


All the sandwiches came with a generic salad.


I was also entitled to a cup of coffee with my orders. I decided to forego having any dessert that day. There's a dire need to cut down on calories.


Overall, I like Sandwich Shop of Plato Wraps. The menu is reasonably priced and the sandwiches are aptly sized.


The place is also conducive for afternoon reading or chit chat with friends.


I just hope that Sandwich Shop of Plato Wraps and the other establishments in this commercial center are getting their fair share of customers. The place is always void of people. I'm not complaining, I like it this way. Proprietors may not share my sentiments, though.


Cost Of Meal : 449.00

Post a Comment

0 Comments